[OSCTC-planning] Is it useful for us to get to IND at 12PM vs 3 PM?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Aug 22 13:50:59 UTC 2013

Shauna,

If we both get to IND (airport) at ~12 PM, we can get to indiana.edu
campus during business hours on Friday, which might help us work around
some problems.

The downside to this is that I'd have to get on a flight at midnight, and
would be a bit sleep deprived upon arrival, but we'd have time for me to
take a nap upon arrival to campus anyway.

Alternately, we could split up and you could arrive on campus a few hours
before me. I'd rather take the shuttle together probably, though.

Anyway, curious what you think. I guess the best option is for us both to
arrive at IND airport at ~12pm and get to campus during business hours
Friday to address anything that needs to be.

-- Asheesh.