[OpenAdvice] Thank you very much.

Lolitha Ratnayake lolitha88 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:32:10 UTC 2012

Hey everyone!
I'm Lolitha Ratnayake and I'm Linux User / Undergraduate from Sri Lanka.
I'm working on new opensource project on wireless adhoc data transfers as
my final year project. I got your book few months ago through a post in
google plus. I downloaded it didn't read it because it's 300 paged book.
But recently I read few pagers and it inspired me to go on and on. Wow....
It's quite amazing. The way authors collaborated. The mission of the book
("What we wish we had known when we started") was so attractive. Book is
amazing. Itself it is a open source piece of work. I just felt to google
website again and subscribe to your mailing list and write this email.

Thank you so much for the nice work you have done.

Wish you all the best for your future ventures.

--
*Lolitha Ratnayake
Department of Statistics and Computer Science