[Events] how to approach disengaged attendees

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:47:33 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestion, Sarah!  I've added it pretty much word for word
- is that okay with you?  I will of course give credit to all who've made
suggestions in the final document.

Bill - yes, you can share it. The guide will be CC-BY, so you can adapt it
as well.

I'm hoping to get a working version live within a week or two.

Feedback continues to be welcome.  :)