[Events] how to approach disengaged attendees

Sarah Allen sarah at ultrasaurus.com
Mon Jan 27 13:57:54 UTC 2014

This is really great. Most of it applies to any hands-on teaching workshop or hacking event.

It would also be good to mention somewhere that mentors should avoid grabbing the keyboard.  If at all possible, walk someone through the issue verbally.  If you really need to type to figure something out, ask first and be careful to not be invasive about the other person's physical space if they do give permission.

Sarah
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/