[Events] getting people to fill out exit surveys

Carl Karsten carl at nextdayvideo.com
Wed Feb 12 20:53:05 UTC 2014

I attended a conference where you did not get your shirt until you had
filled out the survey.  I was busy, so I jammed thought the questions as
fast as I could thinking "I wish I had a little more time to give better
answers"

how about:
When someone signs up for an event that agree to give feedback with the
threat that they will be sent an email every day reminding them until they
do.

and if you really want to squeeze, email everyone the list of people who
are still outstanding "if you know these people, please encourage them to
fill out the survey."

I didn't say it was a good idea.