[Events] Bringing OpenHatch to Princeton

Katherine Ye kye at princeton.edu
Thu Oct 10 20:15:09 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

My name is Katherine, and I'm new to this list. I saw that you guys were
running intro-to-open-source workshops at Columbia and Rutgers this month,
and I was wondering if I could do anything to help make it happen at
Princeton. I'm a current CS student here with no experience in open source,
but I'd love to help, and I know lots of people here would like to
participate and/or help.

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Katherine