[Events] git workshop in Chicago in January or February

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Nov 21 19:34:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Are any of you interested in helping with a short hack-night type of class
in Chicago to introduce people to git? I volunteered to teach it if I could
find help. I'd like someone with more advanced git skills to teach with me.

If I don't find someone, perhaps I could have volunteers on irc to help?

I'm going to look at the materials used in OSCTC and some other place to
put together lesson plans.

--
sheila