[Events] Draft blog post about OpenHatch-affiliated events

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri May 17 09:47:32 UTC 2013

On Thu, 16 May 2013, sheila miguez wrote:

> I love it and I love the events mailman page especially paired with the
> blog post.
>
> The mailman page encourages people to join and introduce themselves. It
> might be a nice sentence or two to have on the blog post. Or would it be
> redundant? On the mailman page that is buried down a few paragraphs.
> Maybe mentioning it twice would encourage people to speak up when they
> join. I don't know if it is important, but thought I would mention.

I'm super glad you love it! (-:

As for the Mailman page and inviting people to introduce themselves, I
think you're right; we should have a call to action at the top of the post
be centered around joining the list.

So I've now added that!

Public preview link on the OpenHatch blog:
https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1784&preview=1&_ppp=d027ddccd7