[Events] Fwd: [Ilugc] Invitation for FOSS Fest - Carte Blanche'13 in MIT , Anna University Chennai

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:56:58 UTC 2013

fossevents.in

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ahamed Afshal Gafoor <afshalahamed at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Subject: [Ilugc] Invitation for FOSS Fest - Carte Blanche'13 in MIT , Anna
University Chennai
To: ilugc at ae.iitm.ac.in

Hi all,

       Computer Society of MIT <http://csmit.org> , a student
organisation of Madras Institute of Technology, Anna university,
Chennai conducts its annual Fest Carte Blanche <http://cb.csmit.org>
every year which is a Technical & Free and open Source Software Fest.

The occasion of the event for this year will be celebrated on
'February 16 & 17, 2013'. This fest is mainly intend to promote the
awareness  about the usage of Free and open Source Software to the
both college & School Students and Public.

We conduct mainly the FOSS DEMOS which are presented by students along
with some FOSS related events and workshops.

We invite various Demo Volunteers to present their Demos on this 2 day
event at MIT.

Demos can be presented either by the students or the professionals.

For Registering for DEMOS visit http://demo.csmit.org

For other details about Carte Blanche'13 visit http://cb.csmit.org

For further info contact,

Karthik Raja S -          +91-9095766559

Valliammai T -             +91-9566684018

Ahamed Afshal Gafoor +91-9500802567

With Best Regards,

Ahamed Afshal Gafoor M,

Computer Society of MIT.

--
Regards,
Ahamed Afshal Gafoor.M

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
-William James