[Events] new Wikimedia grants

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Sun Jan 20 14:27:09 UTC 2013

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Start

I want to point out these grants because there's now support for:

* project expenses for individuals, groups, and organizations
* individuals who want to lead time‑intensive projects
* individual contributors to travel to participate in events (this has
been around for a while, but still, a great opportunity)

One of these programs has a deadline on 15 February, so do check it out
soon.  If you're advancing the Wikimedia goal -- "Imagine a world in
which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all
knowledge. That's our commitment" -- and Strategic Plan, then consider
submitting a proposal!

https://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Movement_Strategic_Plan_Summary
--
Sumana Harihareswara