[Events] Post-event wrapups

Daniel Choi dhchoi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:22:26 UTC 2013

RailsBridge Boston would be very interested in a good list of local
organizations, events, and resources that our attendees can turn to.
We're holding a workshop this weekend, for 53 women and 7 men, with 21
teaching assistants. It would be great to give them all really good info
for ways to follow up and follow through.

I think if OpenHatch could make wiki pages of resources for each city
that would be like a cave filled with gold.

Dan