[Events] Post-event wrapups

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Feb 19 23:49:17 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I'm piecing things together that would be useful for me as a reference for
future events, and one of those is a list of things to mention/do at a
wrap-up, and therefore things to prep before the event to make that go
smoothly.

So I wrote this wiki page:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Events/Logistics/Wrap_up

(In particular, for the recent Harvard Open Source Comes to Campus event,
we did basically all of these things, but I didn't make slides; I just
talked ad-hoc and wrote URLs on the chalkboard, but slides would have
improved things.)

I'm curious what others think about when planning wrap-ups.