[Events] Created a planning email list for Open Source Comes to Campus

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Aug 22 12:21:47 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Shauna and I are working on the nitty-gritty for the fall 2013 tour for
Open Source Comes to Campus, so I created (yet another) email list where
we'll do that.

If you feel like joining just to listen, or to chime in, we'd love to have
you.

Expected topics:

* Travel planning

* Specific decisions about curriculum adjustments

* Discussion and planning for mentorship changes for the program

* Brainstorming of possible volunteers

I figured it makes sense to do that somewhere more specific than the
Events list, since this list has grown into something of a meta list.