[Events] Transparency Camp in DC, May 4-5 -- wanna go?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Apr 11 20:24:23 UTC 2013

Hi OpenHatch eventers,

http://transparencycamp.org/ is a yearly event to promote openness and
transparency in government. And lots of the people there are working on
open source software projects, doing things like pulling data out of
government websites, building Android apps to display government
information or help citizens collect information, and the like.

Kaitlin Devine invited us to be there so we can help these programmers
think through what it takes to make their open source projects truly
collaborative. I'd love to see an OpenHatch presence, but it looks like I
might not be able to make it.

Can you, dear reader? (-:

It's in Washington, DC, on May 4-5, and it'll be a great way to get better
connected with the latest activity in open government and also a great way
to help make the software projects underlying that activity are
sustainable and sensible!

What do you say? (: