[Events] Wikipedia + Openhatch test event June 9

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu May 31 22:49:18 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Chris McMahon's message of Thu May 31 11:04:35 -0400 2012:

> > Chris, are there
> > particular groups of people (people with high QA experience? people
> > with low experience?) that you want to attract?
> >

> I don't have any particular targets as far as skill or experience levels.
>  I am interested in how many people might do the advance work to get their
> Wikipedia account "autoconfirmed", as noted in the Test Plan and my blog
> post "create an account on Wikipedia no later than 4 June and also make at
> least ten edits".

Point taken. I'll make sure to add this information to an "Important dates"
section on the page and send out reminders to prospective attendees
once they sign up.

> > I've personally set a goal of at least 20 signups from interested
> > parties for the event. I aim to have that by the end of Friday.
> >
> 20 is a lot, that would be awesome.  :)

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/oh-qa-announce is the basis of what
I'll send out to mailing lists shortly. Let me know (on IRC #mediawiki)
or here on the list if there's changes you would make, or just be
bold and make the changes directly to the pad. (-: