[Events] a continual event?

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:34:51 UTC 2012

Hi Sheila,

> Introduction: I'm lurking on the list because I want to jump in and
> help when you guys set up something in Chicago and want locals to do
> gopher things. I am friends of a friend of openhatch.

Hijacking this thread for a moment, how about a Python workshop for
women in Chicago this August? The Boston Python Workshop just got a
Systers Pass-It-On award to help with this, so if you and ChiPy and on
board, let's start planning! (Let's move the discussion off-list until
we have concrete plans)

-Jessica