[Events] Wikipedia + Openhatch test event June 9

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue May 29 22:30:30 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Chris McMahon's message of Tue May 29 11:02:32 -0400 2012:

> > May 29 would be a lot better for me, as I'll be offline on May 28 (long
> > weekend).
> >

> I'm going to start ramping up publicity today and this week.  The test plan
> is at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA/Article_Feedback_Test_Plan, I'm
> aiming for that to be a complete guide for everything concerned with the
> event.  Please let me know about OpenHatch resources for it and I'll
> publicize those as well.

I'd like there to be a clear, recommended landing page for people
who are new to Wikimedia project QA to see a summary of the event,
and sign up for email reminders.

What page would you suggest for that --
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/OpenHatch_Testing_June_2012 ?

If so, I'll add a big "Sign up" button to that page.