[Events] Wikipedia + Openhatch test event June 9

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue May 29 15:02:32 UTC 2012

> May 29 would be a lot better for me, as I'll be offline on May 28 (long
> weekend).

I'm going to start ramping up publicity today and this week.  The test plan
is at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/QA/Article_Feedback_Test_Plan, I'm
aiming for that to be a complete guide for everything concerned with the
event.  Please let me know about OpenHatch resources for it and I'll
publicize those as well.