[Events] The first Midwest Python Workshop was a go!

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Sun May 6 14:13:05 UTC 2012

That's awesome! What a great write-up! You got some really good pics too.

I don't know if Pittsburgh is the midwest, but I know some folks we could
talk to. Also, a workshop co-located with the Ohio linux fest would be
great, again I know some folks we could start talking to. Same with the
Utah open source days and Lawrence, Kansas.

I'd love to see the workshops everywhere!
Cheers,
Deb