[Events] Crafting an exit survey for campus events (Asheesh Laroia)

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Apr 16 05:44:32 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Kevin Carillo's message of Sun Apr 15 14:56:44 -0400 2012:
> It looks good to me.
> One issue though about your gender question:
>
> What is your gender (if you don't mind sharing)
> Male
> Female
> Other
> Do not wish to share
>
> Looks a bit too much: 4 options for gender! What would be an "other" gender?
> You say "(if you don't mind sharing)" and then you give an option " Do not wish to share", why not simply:
>
> What is your gender (if you don't mind sharing)?
> Male
> Female
>
> If people do mind, then they won't answer.
>
> Good luck and long live OH!

Thanks to you and Venkatesh for your thoughts on this! I think
I'll keep it the way it is for now.

I have enjoyed this question on an exit survey, years ago, from
City Car Share: http://acm.jhu.edu/~paulproteus/tmp/gender-other.png