[Events] [Bpw-staff] Boston Python Workshop news: $3300 grant from the PSF!

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Nov 1 00:09:25 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Jessica McKellar's message of Mon Oct 31 19:55:19 -0400 2011:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am thrilled to report that the Boston Python Workshop just got a grant
> approved by the Python Software Foundation's Outreach and Education
> Committee for $3300 to support and grow the workshop over the next 6 to 8
> months.

Yay! Now we just neeed a name for the non-Boston edition of this. :D

(Actually that's not a strict necessity, but it'd be great. When I'm back in
Boston, I'm willing to brainstorm with a deadline time at which point we commit
to buying a domain name.)

But the important message to send is:

Ya-hooooo!!!!!!

Jessica, thanks and high-five for taking the lead onwriting this grant proposal! To
our PSF friends, a big beaming smile.