[Events] Boston Python Workshop 2 feeler e-mail

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Mon Mar 28 11:35:58 UTC 2011

Jessica, thanks for continuing to inject energy into this process, it's
amazing!

I've sent out an email asking for other possibilities for space to a
couple dozen possible sources, mostly local companies that have in the
past posted jobs to the Python meetup list, plus a few other
connectors.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that something will pan out to
give us more flexibility.

About madlibs: another trajectory through the exercise is on my site:
http://nedbatchelder.com/text/madlibs.html.  Reading it now, it seems to
move kind of quickly, but there are some ideas there that might be useful.

About APIs: this page (http://www.programmableweb.com/apis) seems to be
an overwhelming portal to APIs of all sorts, maybe a quick spin through
it will produce something useful?

--Ned.