[Events] Boston Python open hack day

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Mar 25 00:15:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011, Deborah Nicholson wrote:

> None of those times are good for me. I wonder if a Saturday afternoon would
> be feasible? Anyhoo, if there is a time that works for everyone else, then I
> say go for it.

In the spirit of (reckless?) do-ocracy, I'm leaning toward running such an
event on Sunday this coming weekend. I really do want to have one soon.

It's okay with me if only 3-8 people come by for the first one.

We should have more, but that shouldn't be an obstacle for the first one.
Objections?

If I hear none, I'll announce this thing at 10 AM Friday (if I can secure
a venue), and it'll be for Sunday evening (maybe 5 - 8 PM).

Things past redress and now with me past care.
 		-- William Shakespeare, "Richard II"