[Events] People who can't come on Friday

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:01:32 UTC 2011

It's hard for me to make a recommendation because I don't know know how
complex the setup is for your project.

If the answer is "not hard to set up at all on any platform", I'd volunteer:

* go ahead and show up on Saturday, and while other people are getting
situated we'll do a quick briefing.

as another option. I'd prefer that they not come to the staff session.

-Jessica