[Events] Training session for staff: Thursday (3/3) at 6pm

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:42:13 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I took an offline poll of the committed staff, and based on that, here's the
training session information:

Thursday (3/3) at 6pm in the SIPB office (W20-557 in the Student Center at
84 Mass Ave).

I expect this to take between 1 and 2 hours. Asheesh and I will demo the
projects attendees will be working on and talk about expected issues they'll
have, and we'll work through installing the project dependencies on a couple
of machines. If it's convenient, please bring a laptop so you can practice
doing setup on it.

Everyone is welcome to attend. If you are interested in helping staff the
event and haven't told me yet, let me know.

We have 6 people planning on staffing for substantial portions of the
workshop, and several other people who might float in and out if we need
them.

-Jessica