[Events] Python Workshop: Bay Area

Lukas Blakk lukasblakk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:22:44 UTC 2011

Hi Sahar,

I'm away next week in Toronto and when I return on Aug 1 will have a
better idea of when the next Bay Area workshop I'll organize will be.
I'll certainly be notifying this list so stay tuned for more info.  In
the meantime, I recommend checking out Code Chix
(http://groupspaces.com/codechix) for now since they have regular-ish
hack nights and many of them attended the last PyStar Bay Area workshop
and might be up for chatting with you about it.

Cheers,
Lukas