[Events] LA PyLadies and LA Django present Django Day

Audrey Roy audreyr at pyladies.com
Tue Jul 19 16:09:39 UTC 2011

Hi - just a heads up about a women's Python workshop in Los Angeles:

LA PyLadies and LA Django present Django Day: Intro to Django Workshop
& Django Hackathon
Saturday, July 23, 2011 from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (PT)
Santa Monica, CA
$25 covers breakfast, lunch, & dinner
http://pyladies-django-july.eventbrite.com/

We still have 8 women's tickets and could use help getting the word out:
- Would it be possible to get it added to pystar.org?  Anything I can
do to make it easier, e.g. fork & submit pull request?
- Any other PyStar channels we could post this on?

Also, anything women & Python related makes for a great feature in the
pyladies.com newsletter, @pyladies twitter, facebook page, #pyladies
IRC channel.  I do my best to retweet all Pystar workshops that I can
find from @pyladies.
If anyone wants anything featured, ping me in #pyladies on
irc.freenode.net for the quickest response.

Audrey