[Events] Fwd: MS Nerd room reservation request for the Boston Python Workshop

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:11:17 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Here's Leah's initial response. It's cool that they'd like to integrate this
workshop into their women in technology program. No word yet on availability
for March 4th and 5th, but she proposed the week of February 15th to discuss
the whole concept further. That's later than we'd like for nailing down our
room situation, so I'll try to get an answer on that sooner.

-Jessica

 Hi Jessica,