[Events] Web project tutorial deadline stuff

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Feb 24 14:38:44 UTC 2011

The deadline for me to make the web (App Engine, etc.) project tutorial
has passed -- I was saying I'd do it by Monday. But I haven't yet! )-:

I am internally aiming to have it done by sometime during the weekend, and
I am committed to shipping it this *coming* Monday by late afternoon.
(I'll be back in Boston Monday 8:30 am.)

Jessica points out that this is quite close to the event, so if I find
I'll slip past that, I will send a note out to the list as soon as I can.
But I don't think I will! But that's that.

All things that are, are with more spirit chased than enjoyed.
 		-- Shakespeare, "Merchant of Venice"