[Events] Request for help: Can someone else make the Meetup event?

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Thu Feb 24 02:58:14 UTC 2011

Asheesh, I created the event, and an email has gone out.  I've put an
RSVP limit of 35 on it, and added two questions for the RSVP ("How much
programming experience do you have?", and "What are you hoping to get
out of the workshop?").

Asheesh and Jessica are both organizers of the event, and should be able
to edit the event page if needed, and will get emails when people RSVP.

--Ned.