[Events] I have the flu

Deborah Nicholson deb at seagl.org
Tue Feb 15 15:51:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Sadly, I can't come to lunch today. I'm still recovering from a flu and I'm
going to keep it to myself.

re: Lesson plans, as your guinea pig, I don't have too much specific to say
here.

re: Additional teachers, I trust you guys.

re: rustling up students, I am happy to help in any capacity here. Making a
poster, finding more like-minded groups to pass along the invite, any kind
of internet audience we can think of... just let me know what our target
capacity is.

Lastly, I am still happy to help do set up on Friday night as long as I
learn what needs to be done in advance.

Have a lovely sneeze and cough free meeting w/o me!

Cheers,
Deb