[Events] Fwd: MS Nerd room reservation request for the Boston Python Workshop

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:57:00 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

We've got confirmation on space at MSNerd. If everything looks good, i'll
take care of submitting event details, but for that we need to get a move-on
on what the details are.

Asheesh, Deb, I think we're overdue for meet-up to discuss this. Can one of
you organize this? (I'd prefer in-person since I think there could be some
demoing / sketching out of ideas that is easier in-person, but I don't want
to leave out people who could only attend a virtual meeting) By the end of
this meeting we should probably have decided:

- what lectures we will give. Beginner-only? Separate beginner and
intermediate?
- if there will be a project component, and if so, what projects?
- who will lecture for which audiences. An outline of curricula?

Asheesh, Christine, can you send mail to the list with details on the
project ideas you each had?

-Jessica