[Events] Planning a GNU Contributors event

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Fri Dec 23 21:48:18 UTC 2011

Deborah Nicholson <deb at eximiousproductions.com> writes:

> If we want to do a dry run with a few people, I'd be happy to guinea pig.
> Setting up the environment on a few different machines and then fixing the
> docs based on whatever is learned will make the sprint run much
> smoother.

Cool, that would be very valuable.

Oh, that's another advantage to targeting Emacs I think -- development
can be done on any operating system, since Emacs runs on all of them.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.