[Events] Thoughts about running outreach-oriented events with the FSF (Notes from lunch, September 2011)

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Thu Dec 22 22:35:36 UTC 2011

Hi Asheesh,

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> writes:

> "Savannah people didn't stick," I wrote. (Editor's note: Does this
> refer to code volunteers who didn't stick around?)

Yes, that's right, it was referring to volunteers to help the Savannah
project -- mainly working on the software that runs the site (Savane),
but also to reviewing project submissions, since all new projects to be
hosted there have to be vetted for various things first.

Ack on the rest, it all reflects my memory of the conversation -- thanks
for sharing it with the group.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.