[Events] Testing the curriculum online

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Sat Aug 13 15:23:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:

> (Also: To fine-tune the curriculum, I am considering running
> an online version first, so that I can get feedback and have
> deadlines that will force me to get things going. If you have
> thoughts about that, *do* change the subject line before
> replying!)

P2PU? :) We're big on education and have students and professors and
out-of-school folks who can hopefully spread the word and help you
fine-tune.

We've had some online classes plus Zuzel, P2PU's tech lead, took one of them
offline for an in-person meetup. We got commits out of it and it sounds
similar to what you're doing with your open source events. Right? Might be
good for us to learn from each other :)

Jessica

--
Jessica Ledbetter