[Events] Open source comes to campus: website in beta

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Aug 13 08:22:24 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Jessica McKellar's message of Fri Aug 12 19:47:14 -0400 2011:
> Hi folks,
>
> Asheesh, Karen, this looks great!
>
> A couple of small things came to mind while reading through the site,
> so attached is some quick feedback as a tarball with a couple of
> patches; nothing is tested and some of the amendments may not be
> friendly (e.g. one patch is a suggestion to standardize on "open
> source" instead of switching between "free" and "open source") -- feel
> free to take all or some or none of it or write new patches for the
> suggestions you like, whatever is easiest for you. :)

Wow, thank you!

I've worked these all in, with a few extra changes on top. Feel free
to submit more patches against the combined version.

I'm going to work on the sponsorship page next. My changes on that page
should be independent of the other pages.