[Events] Open source comes to campus: website in beta

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:47:14 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Asheesh, Karen, this looks great!

A couple of small things came to mind while reading through the site,
so attached is some quick feedback as a tarball with a couple of
patches; nothing is tested and some of the amendments may not be
friendly (e.g. one patch is a suggestion to standardize on "open
source" instead of switching between "free" and "open source") -- feel
free to take all or some or none of it or write new patches for the
suggestions you like, whatever is easiest for you. :)

-Jessica