[Events] Open source comes to campus: website in beta

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Aug 12 21:01:20 UTC 2011

Karen and I put together a website to ask students to invite
us (primarily me) to their universities to organize events
like the one we ran at Penn a year ago.

This is the website:

    http://campus.openhatch.org/

Would people read through it, say what's missing, say
what's good, and provide other feedback?

You can also submit patches against the git repository
here:

    https://gitorious.org/openhatch/oh-campus-foss

After a round of feedback, if it's in good state, I will
start emailing it to university students who might be able
to invite me/us!

(Also: To fine-tune the curriculum, I am considering running
an online version first, so that I can get feedback and have
deadlines that will force me to get things going. If you have
thoughts about that, *do* change the subject line before
replying!)