[Events] Updates on Boston Software Freedom Day

Deborah Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Thu Aug 11 11:14:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,
We have our first financial sponsor; the FSF is in for $300. Hooray!

In my mind the thing that is the most important in the next week is
nailing down the venue for the Saturday the 17th. It's not much more
than a month away.

We probably also need to pow-wow on how many speakers we've confirmed
and where we need to find other folks to cover those topics.

Cheers,
Deb