[Events] Software Freedom Day planning in Boston

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Aug 1 18:55:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Deborah Nicholson wrote:

> Hi,
> So, the FSF is happy and supportive. We should probably start talking
> to other potential partners and get a venue nailed down.
>
> Maybe the next best step is a conference call or IRC mtg?

An IRC meeting sounds good, since I'm out of town until August 15. August
9-13 are reasonably good meeting days, ish. I'm in the European time zone.

I would also be up for a voice call with Mumble or something like that. I
would insist on an agenda before-hand, which is to say that if you don't
prepare one, I can do that if you would like.