[Events] PyLadies

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sat Apr 30 14:49:35 UTC 2011

BTW: if you want to expose yourself to the negative reactions some have
to these sorts of events, the reddit thread gets pretty intense:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/h0fe0/pyladies_an_introductory_workshop/

The best thing in it was this retort by a woman: "Besides, if every
woman can bring a male guest, and there are really that many men who
want to come, then it will work out to 50/50 anyway."

--Ned.