[Events] Friendly Toast, Friendly Meeting. PyStar and Boston Python. Friday, April 8. 1pm

Gregg Lind gregg.lind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:10:38 UTC 2011

For those of you in Boston Python Workshop and Boston Python,

I (Gregg of PyStar, PyMNtos), will be going through town.  Would be
glad to hang at Friendly Toast, get some lunch, talk shop, results,
curricula, techs, and jobs (come work for us at Renesys!  Remote!  Big
data!  Python!).

If you are in, poke me, and I will reserve some tables.

Cheers!

Gregg