[OH-Dev] Localisation from OpenHatch for other idioms

Elana Hashman elana at hashman.ca
Fri Oct 30 19:31:52 UTC 2015

Not yet, but I will try to get back to you on this within the next
week or two.

On 2015-10-30 12:50, C.J. Duncan-Araúz wrote:

> Thanks
Elena for addressing our requests. Do we have a timeline for when these
discussions will occur?

> Denis, você tem Whatsapp? Seria ótimo ter
um grupo em Whatsapp para falar sobre localização. Existem outros em
Panamá que quiser localizar OpenHatch.
"Denis Brandl" <denisbr at gmail.com [8]> wrote:

>> Ok Alana, thanks for
your response.
>> I am very happy in can to collaborate with the
OpenHatch.

>> I will waiting an oficial position about your
decisions.

Elana Hashman <elana at hashman.ca [4]> wrote:

>>> Hi Denis!

Thank you for your kind words and your offer. It is great to hear from
you!

>>> We are currently in some discussions about the future of
the site, as a number of sections haven't really been maintained since
2012. Your offer is the second we've recently received in regards to
translations. I will make sure this is on the radar in our discussions,
and once we've made some decisions we will be able to give you more
information on how to help.

>>> How does that sound?

Thanks for reaching out!

Denis Brandl wrote:

> [...]
brazilian, php developer and free software user since 2002.
the OpenHatch in an event about Free Software (FISL, Forum International
from Free Software, annual event in the Brazil) and I liked much from
initiative.
to Free Software projects, incentivizing in collaboration with
programming, localisation, writing documents and how to help other
people for too help the project.
well and I wanna know if have any project or interest in do the
localisation of the site for other languages.
peoples can´t speak or read english very well, but, are a solidary
people, with have interest in to help other people or projects.

help?

OpenHatch.

[1]

problemas na vida é Inevitável, ser derrotado por eles é Opcional

>> --

Denis Brandl
>> denisbr at gmail.com [5]

Links: