[OH-Dev] Interaction and Design evaluation suggestion

Rohan Kumar rohankmr.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:05:14 UTC 2015

Hello OpenHatch,

I'm an undergrad student/researcher interested in conducting interaction
based research in open platforms like yours. I'm not sure about
the methodology as of now. I'm thinking about qualitative analysis.
Tracking interaction and later using questionnaires for evaluating emotion
in each particular interaction. Is it feasible? I'd like to propose a deign
that incorporates the findings and are intuitive to new users/developers.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar