[OH-Dev] Meeting Minutes from the 2015-06-25 OH Discussion at Open Source Bridge

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu Jul 9 17:05:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just to make sure I am reading this correctly, is OpenHatch for students
only and only focused on on campus events?

I ask because as a non-student who attended one of the on campus events I
found it really useful to learn more about the open source community and
would like to continue pointing my friends and colleagues to your
resources, but if they are not students??

Thanks for your time,

guido