[OH-Dev] Revisiting older bugs in the tracker

Elana Hashman elana at hashman.ca
Sun Jan 4 05:32:23 UTC 2015

Hi devel@!

We had a new contributor inquire about working on one of our older
issues recently (filed in Feb. 2012!) and this prompted some questions
of staleness.

I was chatting with Shauna earlier today, and we agreed it would be
nice to hold a mini-sprint to work through cleaning out some of our
older issues, identifying if they are still relevant, possibly
re-triaging, etc. So I'd be happy to organize this!

I created a doodle for those who'd like to participate to indicate
their availability:

http://doodle.com/sf6y3aiyvks34zgn

Hope you can attend!

--