[OH-Dev] Need advice regarding the Quick Reference section of the pip mission

Eeshan Garg jerryguitarist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:44:23 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

As decided a couple of months ago at the training mission sprint, I am
working on the pip and the virtualenv/virtualenvwrapper mission. I haven't
started work on the latter, but I am almost done with the pip training
mission. I know I should have completed it much sooner than this, but due
to my impending high school finals, I am finding it hard to manage sleep,
school, homework and programming, hence the delay.

I have written almost 80% of the pip mission, only one step is left, the
'Quick Reference'. Although I have ideas as to what should go into the
quick reference, I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some
guidance as to what tips and tricks can be mentioned in the quick reference
section so I don't miss anything important.

I am learning a lot and hope to devote a much greater part of my time to
OpenHatch contributions in the future, especially once my finals are over.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the amazing community!

Regards,
Eeshan Garg