[OH-Dev] pd-l2ork

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 21:08:36 UTC 2014

Hello,
     I'm Jonathan, and I work on Pd-l2ork which is a distribution of the Pure Data language for doing DSP, realtime audio, 3d graphics.  It is a dataflow language, which means the user/programmer draws visual diagrams that show where the data flows.

Shauna Gordon-McKeon suggested that I email this list and ask if anyone is interested in participating in a setup sprint.  How do these usually work?  We're a bit limited by the fact that we only have binaries for GNU/Linux atm.

Currently there are two of us developing and maintaining Pd-l2ork.  Most of our work centers on usability and documentation.  I should also mention that I got involved in the project essentially by complaining about bugs and writing improvements (without knowing the other developer at all).  So that with the fact that I'm writing this email is a sign that we're pretty welcoming to newcomers.

Thanks,
Jonathan