[OH-Dev] Can you be on IRC on Saturday, Oct 18?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Oct 13 15:31:42 UTC 2014

Hi devel@ people,

We have 5 (!) Open Source Comes to Campus events this Saturday.

I'm going to try to find about 10 bitesize bugs in oh-mainline that people
at those events might be interested in squashing.

If you know of some that are great and fresh, by all means reply to this
mail with links.

A request: Can you, dear reader, possibly be around on IRC for some of the
time range of *~1PM Eastern to about ~9PM Eastern* on *Sat Oct 18*? (10 AM
to 6 PM Pacific)? Even if just for a fraction of that, I imagine it is very
likely to be useful. There'll probably be lots of interesting students to
chat with, flowing in and out of the channel. Some might have questions
about open source in general, rather than about OpenHatch in particular,
and you are probably well-suited to help answer their questions.

Also, I'll aim to use the new "Bug Set" tool available at
http://openhatch.org/bugsets/ for tracking this list.

Cheers,

Asheesh.