[OH-Dev] For Contribution

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Nov 8 22:55:48 UTC 2014

Hi Kumari! That's so great to hear. Welcome aboard!

Do you think that https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/issues/1443
is something you might be able to help with?

I'm very happy to mentor you on helping you fix that. It's not an
extraordinarily technically challenging bug, which has the upside that
you'll be able to get to know how the project works generally --
socially, etc. -- if you work on this. Plus, it's really important --
it will help us appear in search indexes again.

If you want mentorship on this task, then just:

* Reply here on the list, saying yes, sometime in the next 3 days
(before Wed Nov 12)

* Ask questions of me here on the list, or by personal email, or on
the #openhatch IRC channel, or schedule a specific time to chat with
me in more depth.

Thanks for sending this email!